This article is from an external source and may contain external links not controlled by Empeda Music.
Best Musical Instrument
When I decided to get a Lava me guitar, I was very thrilled as the users of this brand highly praised them for their quality.
Lava me guitars are well-known for their loud frequency and light-weight yet robust construction. But my first concern was that can I plug in my Lava me guitar to amplifier?
As I wanted to get my hands on them as shortly as possible, I started to research them. And the result that I found left me astonished.
So, let me tell you everything I found out about this Lava me guitars before buying one of them.
LAVA ME 2 Carbon Fiber Guitar 36 inch with effects without plugging in, Acoustic…
- The one-piece injection moulded technology allows us to not only make the shape more comfortable to hold, but also significantly reduce the use of the glue, yet gives the LAVA ME an excellent acoustic performance.
- Works on all weather conditions. Woods are more likely to deform in different weather conditions. The Super AirSonic carbon fiber material can adapt to temperatures between -20℃ to 60℃. Humidity from 10% to 90%. No matter if you are in desert or a polar area, the LAVA ME 2 always works for you.
- Ultra portable. The LAVA ME 2 produces a loud, wide range frequency tone with its 36 inches body. It weights just 3.7 pounds. Even lighter than most of the laptops.
- The FreeBoost Technology on the L2 pickups uses rear surface of the LAVA ME 2 as a speaker. Turn on the pickups anywhere anytime, you can freely play with reverb, delay, chorus without an amp.
- Introducing the FlyNeck. The geometry shape of flyneck utilize the parametrization theory to design. According to the different force bearing paints above the neck to optimize playing experience. Fretboard shifting and pressing strings are now more comfortable.
Why I chose Lava me guitars?
This brand’s guitar is known to be one of the best guitars available in the market. There are so many impressive features in these excellent instruments.
The body of their guitar is made of carbon fiber which allows them to perform its best in any weather.
As these guitars are incredibly light-weight, they are very travel-friendly and easy to carry.
In addition to that, Lava me brand designs one of the best looking guitars I’ve had in my life.
And trust me, which is a lot of guitars I am talking about.
Now it’s time to answer the question, can I plug in my Lava me guitar to amplifier?
The answer is negative, which means that I can’t plug in my guitar into an amplifier.
But it is not as disappointing as it sounds because it comes with an excellent feature that pleased me the most.
Lava me guitars have a built-in Freeboost technology that allows the guitar pickups to make use of the back surface of the guitar as a speaker.
And for this outstanding feature, there is no need for an additional amplifier to intensify my music’s sound.
So now, let’s take a quick look at all the impressive features of Lava me guitars.
Impressive features of Lava me guitars:
- Built-in Freeboost technology to amplify the sound.
- Light-weight carbon fiber body, which eradicates the hassle of dis-tune.
- This guitar is moisture, heat, and cold-resistant
- Travel friendly and easy to handle
- Attractive designs within anyone’s budget
So, after analyzing all the details about Lava me guitars, I decided to buy the Lava me 2 guitar as it the best selling instrument of this brand.
Why I picked Lava me 2 guitars among all of them?
Lava me 2 is a versatile guitar which is both an acoustic and electric guitar. This guitar has a loud frequency, and it’s easy for me to travel with it.
And to be honest, its built-in amplifier feature has attracted me the most. It is the best one I could get in such an affordable budget.
Let me tell you all the other features that have genuinely made an impact on me after using this for a brief amount of time.
The innovative Airsonic carbon fiber of the Lava me guitar has enhanced the quality of its sound. The richness of the sound really amazed me.
The honeycomb-structured soundboard of this guitar provides a loud range of organic sounds.
And the construction of this soundboard is lighter and more durable than the previous models.
The cells of the honeycomb have their individual thickness and height and match up with the mechanical function.
Therefore, anyone can create mesmerizing sound just by one flick on the strings.
The Flyneck Guitar neck:
The ‘Flyneck’ guitar neck of the Lava me 2 is made of aluminum and stiff carbon fiber.
The other components are also made of high-quality materials. Because of this solid structure of the neck, this guitar gives a more joyful playing experience.
Like any other user, I wanted to know if Lava me 2 guitar battery replacement is possible or not.
And the answer is yes, the battery rechargeable battery can be replaced in the future.
Playing Experience with Lava me 2:
Though Lava me 2 can be played as electric guitar, I like to use it as an acoustic guitar.
The sound is crystal clear, loud, and cheerful. With this guitar, I can quickly move between the frets.
This guitar also comes with two different built-in effects.
In the chorus effect, the sound is evident and defined. The delay effect gives a little chirpy noise, but you can dial it down to act as a reverb.
Some more impressive features of Lava me 2 at a glance:
- Long battery life.
- The arc design of the guitar allows it to be closer to the human body.
- No pedals needed for the electric guitar mode.
So, here I briefly described my experience with my Lava me 2 guitar check full review.
Considering all the guitar features, I can confidently say that it is one of the best unibody acoustic guitars available in the market.
Now let me answer some frequently asked questions about this particular Lava me guitar.
What is the cost of a Lava me 2 guitar?
A Lava me 2 guitar comes with a price tag of 799 USD. It is quite a reasonable price since it’s coming from one of the leading music instruments brands.
Some other guitar models you can look. 🙂
Can I replace my Lava me 2 battery?
Yes, the rechargeable battery of the Lava me 2 guitars is replaceable.
The company stated that the battery would last up to 6 years. If anything happens within that period, you can contact the brand.
From Lava me 2 guitar battery replacement to its soundboard construction, I have tried to tell you my experience with this guitar.
After using it, I have learned why this guitar is loved by its user so much.
As this guitar is made of carbon fiber, you do not have to worry about the maintenance of the guitar wood.
This guitar is lighter and smaller, It creates a defined loud sound, which is everything you need from a guitar.
To be more specific, you will get everything in it that you want from the best travel guitar.
You will not get a better option than this; trust me.